I just thought of sharing some little things about me today because it gets easier to do that when you are running slightly short of time or inspiration and you still desire to write. So, here I give you a list of things that make me happy. Now, let me tell you, this is perhaps just a small segment of my actual list which could have had more than a million points; but fortunately I decided not to bother you all with huge amounts of meaningless stuff. Thus, go ahead with these 25 Things That Make Me Happy! (It won’t take too much of your time, am sure)
- Food. Yes, I love food and the better it is, the happier I get. Food is divine!
- Whenever people tell me that they love me.
- When I do something that brings a smile on someone’s face.
- When I talk a lot and people listen. Haha.
- Whenever someone I love hugs me.
- When its raining real hard and I get completely wet.
- Every time I get up after having a long and peaceful sleep.
- Reading. It includes everything I read that makes a difference; novels, blogs, the newspaper, poetry, words of wisdom etc.
- When someone writes me a long letter(or mail).
- When people tell me they love what I write.
- Whenever I write and post something. It makes me feel positive and contented.
- When I cook one of my most favorite dishes.
- When I get gifts. Good ones. Okay 😉
- When I get up at the middle of the night, look at my watch and realize I still have hours to be asleep.
- When I am at a bookstore or a library and there are thousands of books all around me.
- When I realize: God is there and he’ll take care.
- When I have little (or no) work at office.
- When I spend time with people who matter.
- Walking. Yes, walking at night on some deserted and peaceful roads with someone I can share my heart out with. Walking, at times when I want the path to go on and on.
- When I look up at the night sky and sense the cool breeze telling me that Life is beautiful.
- When I behave like Me. I like jumping around the streets, making plans, laughing, feeling the warmth of relationships and being an authentic person. Whenever I am ‘myself’ in the full entirety, I am happy.
- When I am out shopping and I get some of the best stuff that I like and it fits me perfectly and all of that at a reasonable price 😉
- When I dance and sing and do that with all my heart.
- When I call up my best friends and all of a sudden tell them: Entertain me! This very thing makes me laugh and every time I laugh, I am happy. (For your record, they do try to entertain me).
Although I still feel like going on but I’ll come to an end with the last and the most imperative thing:
25. I am happy whenever I choose to be 🙂 (Like now)