A few days back, I received the Beautiful Blogger Award from Impressions of a Princess. I wanted to do a post on the same but other subjects kept me somewhat occupied. Today, I knew I had to do this and before I go further, I must tell you all that I am indebted for all the love and appreciation showered on me by the readers. I have to get better each day and all of you help me do that, beautifully and gladly.
So, I adoringly accept the award and now I would work out with the whole acceptance procedure as mentioned by Impressions of a Princess.
Thank the person who nominated you.
When you start with a blog, the most significant achievement is when you make a place in people’s hearts. I thank Monica of Impressions of a Princess for encouraging me and reading my posts often. Also, let me tell you that hers is a blog which I always keep my tabs on. I enjoy reading about her dreams, her outlook and her obsession with books. You totally need to have a look. Thanks again, Monica 🙂
2. Post the award image to your page.
Yes! Am done!
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- I am a Saggitarian and a true one, indeed. I resonate with most of the typical Saggitarian traits which result in people calling me charming, crazy, intricate, weird, interesting and certainly childlike. Also, I have some sort of an affinity with Librans and I particularly get attached to people with this sun-sign.
- I always wanted to be a pilot. I somehow took this decision when I was fourteen and I was passionate about air-planes. In fact, I have a collection of a number of toy planes, different types, different colors and I am proud of them. When I was 18, I cleared the entrance for a commercial pilot training institute but my father didn’t support me enough because he thought it was very perilous. There was a lot of heart-break, depression and all of that. But, I think I am over it now. Yet, I miss the obsession I had, once upon a time.
- I have tried my hand at fiction but I can truthfully admit that I am not very good at it. I am a very philosophical person and I always want to write things that would touch people’s hearts. I am not efficient when it comes to writing humor, science-fiction, detective stories or fantasy. Whereas, I feel contented and proficient when I write non-fiction which deals with human sentiments. Thus, I love Paulo Coelho’s writing.
- I am really insane and I love the fact. I am a pathetic singer but I start singing whenever I want to. I have had experiences of dancing on the roads, looking out for bizarre adventures, punching my friends so very often and doing the most unexpectedly stupid things. But, people who know me well love all of it and being this crazy keeps me in high spirits.
- I am a food-lover. I love trying out different restaurants, different cuisines. I do not hunt for clothes or shoes as much as I hunt for awesome places to eat. Also, I do not mind spending a huge share of my money on food, I just feel good food deserves that. Isn’t it divine?
- When I first started writing, I was ten. I started with poetry and I used to write a lot of poems time and again. Then, I thought I would eventually become a poet. I started writing a blog when I was 17 and my blog was called A Smile. I also have a poetry blog called Words From My Heart except I was never regular with these blogs. In fact, presently, I have completely stopped posting anything there.
- I can never write anything ‘short’. Thus, even if I have to write a one-line response to someone’s question in an email, I would eventually write it in at least 4 sentences and I just can’t help it. It also goes with the way I respond to people when we talk. I speak way too much. And I smile a lot (Touchwood)
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers, and let them know about the nomination.
Believe me, this is tough. But I’ll still try to get done with this. I might not be able to nominate a whopping 15 bloggers and also can’t be sure they would all accept the award and do a post on it. Still, I would nominate some of the best blogs I have found at WordPress. Also, I make a request to all of you to go through these blogs because they will make you feel pleased with their writing, am sure.
Congratulations to all of them 🙂 Needless to say, I love their writing! I should better go and inform them about the award now!