As a pre-Christmas gift, I was again bestowed with an award by Summer who is a wonderful blogger and a beautiful person. It normally is an amazing feeling to see your work being recognized and it does bring a smile on my face when anybody at all is inspired by what I write. Summer presented me with The Very Inspiring Blogger Award a few days back. I finally thought I should do a post on the same and thank her for being so generous. These rewards always encourage me to get better and touch people’s hearts and souls with my words.
So, I should first acquaint you with the rules of accepting this honor.
- Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Post the award logo to your blog
- Tell seven things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers and notify them
- Thank the Person Who Awarded you :I thank Summer for the honor. Hers is a wonderful blog which captures her take on life. You can view her blog here:
- Award logo : Posted🙂
- SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
I wrote a similar list when I was awarded the Beautiful Blogger award so this time I wanted my ‘seven things’ to be different from the previous one. It obviously should not seem monotonous, right? So, here’s my list for this award:
1. I love walking on the roads barefooted sometimes. I do not know why I do that especially when it’s late night and the roads are cool and empty, but it brings me closer to the nature, humanity, God and my own self.
2. I am very attached to my younger brother and that also makes me very protective of him. He knows me inside out and he has been a wonderful support whenever I needed someone. Though, I hated him when he was born. Haha.
3. I am very complicated. I pen down or voice my feelings too much but most of the times I am having a conflict with myself and certain things I plan and do. I love life but at times I also get very scared of it. I feel I can never sort my life out.
4. I have some sort of a phobia from heavy traffic. I find it very tough to cross roads and I always feel somebody would knock me off. I hate looking at roads full of moving vehicles. It actually freaks me out (sometimes).
5. I get really affected by other people’s sorrow. When I read tragic news or stories, I literally start crying and take some time to come out of the misery. I always wish to do something to lessen the grief others may be suffering and I feel relieved when I make people smile.
6. I find my solace when I write to people. I regularly write letters (which are actually emails written in that form) to my very close friends and I feel that I am better at writing letters than writing any other thing. Do they have a term for someone who is too much of a letter writer?
7. When I was small, I had this tendency of biting people (read, my enemies), particularly their hands. So, whenever I got into a fight with someone, the best defense would be my teeth. The secret here is that I still do that sometimes. Blink😉
4. THE NOMINATIONS!!!!
And here is a list of the few wonderful bloggers who inspire me and I really appreciate their writing. I might not be able to list down a complete 15 blogs but the ones I put here would definitely be the ones you must pay attention to🙂
I will inform these bloggers now🙂 And yes, you should go and check them out!